Are you craving for something sweet? But it is too late to bake or even go out to buy? Don’t worry here I come to rescue you lol. This recipe I am giving you is very easy . It only takes you 10 minutes to make. No baking. Only need 3 ingredients.
- Dulce de leche half cane Here or you can find at your local store
- 4 oz butter softened
- Wafer sheets Here
- Mix well with mixer the dulce de leche with butter.
- Spread the cream evenly and lightly to each wafer sheets
3. Decorate as you want
4. Keep in refrigerator for 1 hour
5. Ready to eat
Do you think your breastmilk is not enough and your baby fusses more than usual? If you have that instinct, take an action. Some people or doctors might said “don’t worry about it” ( which is their favorite word). But you are right. You know your baby better than anyone else. You are the one who stands next to him/her more than anyone else does.
Unfortunately, majority moms struggle how to increase milk supply. And end up adding formula which will cause more problem. Having both breastmilk and formula may cause fussiness in some babies. More than that, some kids will develop eczema, colic, constipation or diarrhea.
From my experience ideally babies need to be fully breastfeed until 3-4 month at least. During that time their tiny gastrointestinal system will develop and gets little stronger. Besides they get immunity from mother’s milk . And will be strong enough to fight of infections.
So how we can increase milk flow natural way? I dig some info about it when I was pregnant to our second boy. It showed that brewers yeast, flax seed, oatmeal and peanuts boost up milk supply. And I also found a great cookie recipe that can be used based on the ingreadients above.
- 0.5 cup flour
- 0.5 cup oatmeal ( still cut or instant)
- 0.5 cup sugar( you can put least if you add chocolate chips)
- 4 oz softened butter
- 2 tbs bio yogurt
- 1 tsp brewer’s yeast
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp cinnamon
- Chocolate chips for your preference
- Mix the dry ingredients in one bowl; oatmeal, flour, sugar, brewers yeast
2. In other bowl whisk the egg with baking powder add 2 tbsp bio yogurt . Mix it well
3. Add the egg solution to dry ingredients and add the butter.
4. Mix them all together.
5. Add the chocolate chips.
6. Neat it well.
7. Keep in the refrigerator for 20 minutes. 8. Preheat the oven for 320* degrees.
9. Make small balls and list on parchment paper on the pan
10. Bake in 320* degrees for 15-20 minutes
- You might taste little bittery because of brewers yeast. That’s why I suggest you to add some fruits or chocolate chips to mask the bitterness.
- If the dough looks more dry after sitting a side you can add 2-3 tbsp water. The oats retain fluid and may cause the dryness.
- Also I like to add half/half flour/oats because oatmeal also helps to make more milk, but if you don’t like more oats you can add least than 0.5 cups
- You can store them in air tight container at 60-70* degrees or simply at room temperature. Trust me it does help to produce more milk .